- Feature Links
- Municipal Parking Facility
Municipal Parking Facility
CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH MUNICIPAL PARKING FACILITY
Located at 310 Ansin Boulevard, Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009
Need to store your boat, recreational vehicle (RV) or single axle commercial vehicle? The City of Hallandale Beach, has opened a Municipal Parking Facility located at 310 Ansin Boulevard. Sign-ups are currently in progress. There are 137 spaces available ranging in three different sizes: 12 ft X 25 ft, 12 ft X 30 ft, 12 ft X 40 ft.
Where do I sign-up?
City of Hallandale Beach
City Hall, Finance Department
400 South Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009
What is required to rent a space?
- A valid Florida’s Driver’s License or other signed picture ID.
- Current registration is required for boat, RV, trailer, etc
- An annual Lease Agreement and a Rules & Regulations form must be signed, notarized and executed. A Notary will be available at City Hall.
- Full payment is required at time of signup. Check, cash or credit card (MasterCard and Visa) are accepted.
What are the fees?
Lot Size Yearly Total
12 x 25 $1,200.00
12 x 30 $1,320.00
12 x 40 $1,440.00
Renters must also pay a Security Deposit of $100.00 (refundable upon damage inspection)
for additional pricing information click here MPF FEE's
The annual lease runs from October 1st through September 30th. If you signup after October 1st then you will have to pay a prorated fee based on the remaining months of the lease term. For example, if you were to rent a space in April 2010 then you would have to pay the fee based on six months (from April 2010 through September 2010). If you decide to continue the lease for the next term (October 2010 through September 2011), you would then need to pay the full twelve month fee. Renewal letters will be mailed in August of every year.
IF SPACES SELL OUT THEN A WAIT LIST WILL BE ESTABLISHED. RESIDENTS WILL HAVE FIRST PRIORITY ON THE WAIT LIST.
Ansin Parking Facility MAP
COHB Storage Facility Flyer