Utility Billing Payment Methods
Payment Types: Debit/Credit Card*
Enroll to pay your bill online 24/7 by visiting www.cohb.org/css or through our Citizen Self Service (CCS) portal. To register you will need a Customer ID and Account ID, view our Guide to your Utility Bill for more details.
Automatic Bill Payment
Payment Type: Direct debit from a bank account
With online (CCS) portal services, it is easy to manage your City of Hallandale Beach utility account. At your convenience, you can quickly:
- Make a one-time payment
- Access current and past bills
- QR Code Direct Access
To register automatic payments (ACH debits). You must enroll in-person or thru via at FinanceUtilities@cohb.org. Please complete and submit an Enrollment form, provide valid picture identification, and a voided check will be required to initiate automatic payment.
Payment Type: No cash. Check and Money Order only.
Mailing your payment with the remittance stub to:
City of Hallandale Beach - Finance Department, Utility Billing Division 400 South Federal Highway Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Payment Type: Debit/Credit card*, Check, Cash, or Money Order
Finance Department is located at: City Hall, First Floor (400 South Federal Highway Hallandale Beach, FL 33009)
Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm; Excluding Holidays
Drop off: Depositing payments with the remittance stub in an envelope in the night drop located by City Hall’s main entrance (no cash please); payments will be posted the following business day.
- Bills are DUE AND PAYABLE MONTHLY WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS OF THE BILLING DATE (City Ordinance No. 30-3(d.1)). The City is not responsible for lost or undelivered bills. Therefore, if your bill is not received timely, you should contact the Utility Billing Division immediately to avoid penalties and interruption of services at 954- 457-1360.
- A late charge of 10% is added to accounts not paid within twenty (20) days of the billing date. This penalty will be applied to the past due bill. Effective October 1, 2019, there is no longer a $100 maximum for the late penalty.
- All payments are applied to the oldest outstanding balance on your account.
- You can request an extension or to set up a payment arrangement by calling the Billing Customer Services phone line at (954) 457-1360.
- You can also make payments here for Business Tax License, General Billing and Fire Inspections.
For further assistance, please call (954) 457-1360 or email FinanceUtilities@cohb.org
*Accepted credit cards: