Effective June 23, 2019, the City’s Electronic Recycling and Residential Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Drop-Off program will no longer take place on a weekly basis. It will be a quarterly program. Residents may drop off their HHW Electronic Recycling at the facility located at 630 NW 2nd Street, during the following dates from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm:
- Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Saturday, December 2, 2023
What is accepted at the Quarterly Household Hazardous Waste Disposal:
- Cleaning chemicals
- containers which once held cleaning chemicals or other household hazardous waste
- household batteries
- paint (limit 4 gallons) or paint thinner
- electronics (laptops, computers, appliances).
Learn more about Bulk Trash.