All residents are invited to apply online for our Resident Parking Program. This program is designed to qualify residents for Discounted Hourly Parking and to qualify those residents that live in a neighborhood parking zone to purchase Resident Monthly Parking Zone Pass(es).
Residents who meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply online for our Resident Parking Program:
- A person who owns and occupies a residential property located within the City
- A person who rents residential property under an annual lease and resides at that property in the City:
- A person who rents residential property with less than an annual lease who provides documentation that he or she resides in the City at the same address at the time of applying for a resident parking permit; or
- A person who owns or rents property in the City seasonally.
A qualified vehicle is:
- A vehicle that is owned or leased by a qualified residential owner or renter and is registered at the address used to qualify for a residential parking pass; or
- A vehicle that is not registered at the address but is owned by a qualified owner or renter of residential property who occupies his or her residence for all or part of the year.
Hourly Parking Discount
The Resident Parking Program qualifies residents for a special discounted hourly parking rate while parking in City Beach parking lots and in on-street spaces using PayByPhone. The discounted rate does not apply when paying at a physical parking meter.
Resident Monthly Parking Zone Pass
The Resident Parking Program qualifies residents residing in a neighborhood parking zone to purchase a Resident Monthly Parking Zone Pass for the neighborhood in which they reside. The program also qualifies residents for a 25% discount on the Monthly Parking Zone Pass for qualified Seniors, Disabled, and Veterans. Once qualified, passes are purchased through PaybyPhone.
Residents who park on City streets and live in the following neighborhood Parking Zones are required to pay the hourly parking rate or have a current Resident Monthly Parking Zone Pass for the neighborhood in which they reside on or before January 2, 2022:
- Zone One - Golden Isles
- Zone Two - Three Islands
- Zone Three - Northeast (Atlantic Ave/ NW 14th Ave)
- Zone Four - Peter Bluesten Park Perimeter
- Zone Five - Northwest
More information on Parking Zones is available here Headline.
How to Apply
Qualified Residents must apply annually for the Resident Parking Program. No in person or mail-in applications are accepted. Residents will need a PaybyPhone account, current driver's license, current vehicle registration(s), proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, etc) as well as proof of Veteran or Wheelchair License Plate or current Disabled Permit Parking Permit if applicable to apply. Residents may register up to three of their owned vehicles per address.
Please note, the resident rate and approved parking zone will be enabled for your license plate within 4-5 business days once approved. You will be contacted if additional information is needed to confirm your residency which may delay the processing of your application. No in-person or mail-in applications will be accepted.