All residents are invited to apply online for our Resident Parking Rate Program. This program is designed to provide a special rate for neighbors while parking in on-street spaces and beachfront Park parking lots using PayByPhone. The rate does not apply when paying at a parking meter at our beachfront parking lots. No in-person or mail-in applications will be accepted. Residents who meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply online for our Resident Parking Program:
- A person who owns and occupies a residential property located within the City
- A person who rents residential property under an annual lease and resides at that property in the City:
- A person who rents residential property with less than an annual lease who provides documentation that he or she resides in the City at the same address at the time of applying for a resident parking permit; or
- A person who owns or rents property in the City seasonally.
A qualified vehicle is:
- A vehicle that is owned or leased by a qualified residential owner or renter and is registered at the address used to qualify for a residential parking pass; or
- A vehicle that is not registered at the address but is owned by a qualified owner or renter of residential property who occupies his or her residence for all or part of the year.
This program provides a special discounted resident hourly parking rate while parking in City parking lots, in the City parking garage, and in on-street spaces using PayByPhone. The discounted rate does not apply when paying at a physical parking meter.
This also allows residents to purchase a monthly Parking Zone Pass for their qualified vehicle(s) for the neighborhood in which they reside.
Qualified Residents must apply annually for the Resident Parking Program. No in person or mail-in applications are accepted.
Please note, the resident rate will be enabled for your license plate within 4-5 business days once approved. You will be contacted if additional information is needed to confirm your residence which may delay the processing of your application.