The Grants Management Office centralizes City-wide grant operations in order to maintain a system for grant oversight and coordination to limit the City's exposure to liability and loss of funding.
To increase grant funding for the City of Hallandale Beach to enhance services and programs.
To ensure the City of Hallandale Beach effectively manages grants activities and establishes internal controls and guidelines for research, application, financial and reporting of City, County, State, Federal or other grant policies, offering training and technical assistance services.
The Grants Office is responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, distributing, and revising policies
- Coordinating and tracking grant applications
- Managing awards
- Reviewing and submitting financial and programmatic reports
- Providing grant accounting services to Departments
- Serving as the centralized location for all financial grant master files
As a value-added service, the office also offers training, disaster cost recovery, outsourced grant writing services, grant related resources; and provides a complete and accurate disclosure of each program and its financial results.