Development Services Department
In an effort to continue service while complying with all local, state, and federal public health precautions, Development Services will temporarily be scaling operations.
Until further notice:
- Document drop-off stations are no longer available. Only applications that do not require signature and seals from Engineers and Architects, can be submitted electronically by submitted to Jennae Graham, Lead Permit Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. For permit inquiries not related to a permit submitted application. Please schedule a conference call with one of our Permit Clerks.
- All in-person consultations are suspended. Customers may continue to call or email Development Services for service consultations and support by visiting our online portal(s). or Building Division’s Online services page.
- Inspections will continue on a case by case basis to comply with CDC guidelines and all local, state, and federal mandates.
- The City of Hallandale Beach is requiring all condominium and homeowners’ associations to close swimming pools and gyms per City of Hallandale Beach Emergency Declaration 20-2 and Emergency Declaration 20-3. Our Code Compliance Team is enforcing these emergency orders. Report violations to (954) 457-1390 or send an email to email@example.com. Condos and HOA’s found to be in violation of this order may face civil fines including up to a $500 dollar fine, per day, for non-compliance.
- Our Minibus operations continue to run between 8 AM-5 PM every hour visit our Minibus App to Track your Minibus.
- All Special Event and Temporary Use Permits are suspended to view Executive Order 20-01.
- The City is also following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-87 suspending all vacation rental property operations.
- The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations issued an Emergency Order allowing association boards of Condominium, Cooperative or Homeowners’ Association to exercise certain emergency powers during the state of emergency.
- All Non-Essential Businesses have been suspended view Executive Order 20-91. Essential businesses include, but are not limited to, grocery stores, healthcare facilities, gas stations, banks, laundromats, pet supply stores, and funeral homes. Essential activities include religious services; walking, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, running, or swimming; caring for pets; and caring for or assisting loved ones and friends.
For additional assistance, the City of Hallandale Beach has setup a COVID-19 Hotline (954) 457-1489. We are here for you Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM.