Development Services Department
In an effort to continue service while complying with all local, state, and federal public health precautions, Development Services will temporarily be scaling operations.
Until further notice:
- The Building Division is currently on for walk-ins and online in-person appointments Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8 am -3:00 pm. (Excluding Holidays). While walk-ins are welcome, appointments for service from the Building Division are preferred. We strongly encourage you to make an in-person, phone, or virtual appointment by scheduling online or by calling (954) 457-1383.
- To schedule an appointment, report an issue or concern with our Code Compliance Division please emailing us at:firstname.lastname@example.org You may also contact us by calling our report line at (954) 457-1390.
- Our Minibus operations continue to run between 8 AM-5 PM every hour visit our Minibus App to Track your Minibus. Minibus Service will follow Broward County’s Emergency Order 20-07 requiring all passengers to wear a cloth face covering. Riders without a cloth face covering will not be allowed on our Community Minibus.
- All Special Event and Temporary Use Permits are suspended to view Executive Order 20-01. All Non-Essential Businesses have been suspended view Executive Order 20-91. Essential businesses include, but are not limited to, grocery stores, healthcare facilities, gas stations, banks, laundromats, pet supply stores, and funeral homes. Essential activities include religious services; walking, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, running, or swimming; caring for pets, and caring for or assisting loved ones and friends.
- The City is also following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-87 suspending all vacation rental property operations. The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations issued an Emergency Order allowing association boards of Condominium, Cooperative or Homeowners’ Association to exercise certain emergency powers during the state of emergency.
For additional assistance, the City of Hallandale Beach has setup a COVID-19 Hotline (954) 457-1489. We are here for you Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM.