Online Permitting System
Welcome to the City of Hallandale Beach's online permitting service. You can now check the status of your application, Schedule an inspection, and view plan review comments, anytime.
- You need an Internet e-mail to receive the registration logon information (Please make sure your spam blocker or firewall allows email from HallandaleBeachfl.gov)
- Microsoft INTERNET EXPLORER capable of 128-bit encryption to ensure your security (version 6 or later).
- Enable TLS 1.0 (click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab, and scroll down to the security section to the "Use TLS 1.0" checkbox. Click the checkbox to select it). This turns on encryption to protect your Personal Credit Information (PCI).
You must create a master contractor account in order to schedule an inspection. Please make sure your contractor information is up to date at the City. Click here to Register.
Please Note: At this time owner/builder are not able to schedule an inspection through the website. However they can check the plan review comments and inspection results using the permit number.
Questions or Inquiry? Email us
1. Start from the building permits screen, click “create master account”. Enter your contractor name. Click the “submit” button, select your contractor name on the list. You will then be asked to enter you’re phone number. You will be asked to create a user name, pin number (The username and pin are case sensitive) and enter a valid email address (an email will be sent to this email address so it must be accurate).
2. The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your user name and the new PIN that you just created. Click "Sign-On".
3. You can now schedule inspections and view all the applications/permits you have submitted to the City.
What are the benefits?
Internet access improves customer service by giving you, the customer, online access to your application/permit information any time of the day or night, seven days a week from the convenience of your home or office.
- Application/permit status – view the current status of your application/permit.
- Plan review history - View the current plan review status and read any comments from the plan reviewers.
- Inspection Scheduling and history – Schedule inspections and view completed inspection results.
- Permit fees – View all fees due and any paid.
Click here to access the online permitting system
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE ON-LINE PERMITTING SYSTEM PLEASE CLICK HERE!