City Wide Parks Master Plan
The City of Hallandale Beach has created a Citywide Parks Master Plan. The Parks Master Plan addresses the current and future needs of the community including park operations. Specific designs for each park have been created, and funding suggestions and project prioritization are included. The plan also considered community input garnered during several public meetings held in 2010 and 2011 as well as online feedback and surveys. We are excited about the future of your parks in Hallandale Beach!
Click here to see the plan. For more information please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (954) 457-1452.
PARKS MASTER PLAN Implementation - PhaseS
In July 2011, the City of Hallandale Beach adopted a comprehensive Citywide Parks Master Plan (PMP). Since the adoption of the PMP, the City has acquired additional land and increased the number of parks to be redeveloped. The PMP created three phases of redevelopment:
Phase 1 –
- BF James Park opened July 12, 2014, on time and under budget!
- Joseph Scavo Park opened April 5, 2014, on time and under budget!
- North City Beach Park* opened November 12, 2015.
- South City Beach Park opened June 30, 2015, on time and under budget!
- OB Johnson Park (currently Under Construction)
- Bluesten Park
- Ingalls Park
- Golden Isles Park
- Golden Isles Tennis Center
- Sunset Park
- Historic Village
- Sunrise Park
- Chaves Lake