Are other permits required?

Under certain conditions permits from other agencies will be required if cooking food or selling alcoholic beverages is being requested.  City staff will provide additional guidance.

Show All Answers

1. How far in advance do applications need to be submitted?
2. Is there an application fee?
3. Will there be other charges?
4. Are other permits required?
5. Where can I obtain a Temporary Use Permit application?
6. Where do I submit my application?